Saturday, July 25, 2009

Poor Little Guy!

What can I say...He is out numbered!  This morning this is what I was greeted with amongst a bunch of giggles and smiles!  He's a pretty good sport...Don't you think?

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness. That poor child. hehe

I wonder if we ever did such things to my little brothers.

Shauna said...

Dylan has to go through the same thing all the time too. I think it just makes them stronger right?

Becca said...

That is so cute!!! He is not going to like this picture when he is older and dating!!!

You have to love your girls:) I bet they totally had fun dressing him up too:)

ak3bpaxton said...

Love it! Good picture for black mail when he's a teenager!!!

Natalie in Sparks said...

That is hilarious! At least he is smiling, and let you take a picture. Your girls are so funny.

My Little Spoons said...

Ok...he needs to come over and play with Ethan. This is just disturbing!! :P

Anica said...

How cute! My poor brother had the same treatment with three sisters....we have a similar picture of him when he was about 10! :)

waiithog said...

I SOOO called this one when you were pregnant with him, do you remember? That is ok, if Nath has his way, he will turn Ashlee into a boy... grin! Love you!!

Our Fabulous Five