Have a very Happy Birthday Grandma! We miss you and love you and we are thinking of you today! We hope that you have a very special day! You are the GREATEST GRANDMA!
We were leaving the Hobby Lobby as the girls noticed that they had Christmas displays up and Aubrey said, "It's June, Genius!" Hailey said, " No it's July!" and Aubrey said, "Okay it's July, Genius!"
July 11,2009
After getting her ears pierced Alyssa said, "Well, It kind of hurt really bad!"
July 6,2009
This week Joshua came up to me and said, "Hello, Gorgeous!" He's been saying it all week and I LOVE IT!
May 3, 2009
Today we were sitting in church and JT handed one of his finger puppets to the little girl in front of us, who appeared to be pouting a bit. Well, the little girl took the puppet and threw it into our seat and made a mean pouty face. JT looked up at her and very seriously said, "You're NAUGH-TY!" It was quite funny. He really does get it!
April 26, 2009
This morning JT was playing in his oatmeal and he said, "Wow, Awesome!" It put a smile on every face at the table, especially mine!
April 20, 2009
We've struggled to get our little guy to stay asleep in his own bed...so Mommy has had to play a little bit of tough love. Last night when JT was sleeping he woke up at around 4 am this morning saying..."Mom, Wake up, Mom, Wake up!" So Mom said, " Go back to sleep Buddy." This of course ticked him off and he Scream cried, "Mommy, get out, get out. (meaning get me out of here!)" I ignored him until he finally fell asleep which was much harder for me than it was for him! So when he woke up this morning at 6:50 when the girls were getting ready to leave. He sat up quickly and said, "I'malldone!" In other words, "I'm getting out of here now!" Such a cute boy!
April 5, 2009
Last night the kids were making me laugh so hard. They were running back and forth through the house with Joshua and he was "Busting a Gut" and I asked them what they were doing and they said, "...Chasing a ginormous Fly!" So next time any of you say that your kids are bored just open up the door and let a couple of flies in and they'll be happy for hours! Boy, I have all of the good ideas!
March 21, 2009 I just asked the kids who wanted to sleep with Mom tonight? They all yelled, "ME!" I said, "I guess we'll have to draw names and see who goes first." AA said, "...and whoever draws the best picture wins!"
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Grandma!!! It's so nice that your kids can have so many fun memories with their grandparents.
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
You are the best!!! Thank you for always being there for me. I love you tons. Grandma
Post a Comment