Monday, September 7, 2009

Some anxiously awaited photos...finally here!


We have a very sweet lady in our Stake that needed some little girls to model some dresses for her and she asked us if we would help. Here are a few of the pics that she shared with us! I wish that I could share them all with you! They are seriously priceless!! Thanks, Melanie!


11 comments:

Anica said...

They turned out great! The girls are adorable!

My Little Spoons said...

Awww....my beautiful little nieces!!! These are great pics....wish I could see them ALL!!!

Becca said...

Oh my!! What beautiful pictures! Your girls are absolutely beautiful:) It looks like they had fun too:)

ak3bpaxton said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

Shauna said...

You two girls are growing up too fast. Brooklyn says hi. She misses you. Cute, cute, cute pictures!

Kathryn said...

So beautiful!

Jill said...

I love the pictures. You girls are so beautiful.

Lisa Brown said...

Your girls are gorgeous!!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

I love those! And the dresses are darling!! Your girls make beautiful models! Those are priceless!

Natalie in Sparks said...

wow those pictures are amazing! They are so adorable! the dresses are cute too.

Julie said...

Those pics are definetly priceless! SO cute!

Our Fabulous Five