Monday, January 18, 2010

How to Make a Mummy

Just in case you were wondering how to make a mummy....here you go! This is a Science Fair Project on the "Exploration of Mummification". Do you think it is too graphic for elementary school?...it's a bit of a dilemma!

12 comments:

My Little Spoons said...

hmmm...kind of gross. Good job anyway...very educational. :)

marsha said...

1st off- You have a very patient sister. A little gross, but very informative and well done. Good luck.

Holly said...

We used Cherry Jello and cranberries in case you were wondering...

Shauna said...

I don't know if I will ever look at jello the same way again. Good job! That was definitely visual! I don't know how she ever laid that still.

Megan said...

That turned out great! You guys are hilarious!

ak3bpaxton said...

LOVED it...you guys are so creative and awesome!

Becca said...

Wow! Very creative! Good job:)

Anica said...

Now I know for the next time I need to make a mummy! Great job everyone!

Lisa Brown said...

Awesome . . . I think :).

Kathryn said...

I think this is totally awesome, and not at all too graphic for elementary school. You guys are hilarious! I'm going to show it to my whole family!

Lindsay said...

GROSS!!! It totally surprised me - you guys are hilarious. :)

Janille said...

The brain drain was AWESOME! I can't think that this would be objectionable, although you may want to put another disclaimer at the beginning of the clip. I think your mummification project will be WAY better than the one I saw here!

Our Fabulous Five