Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a Bird, it's a Plane..

Here is just a little video of Nathan doing a "Hollywood jump" out of a Casa. Thought you might enjoy seeing it! This was back in January...imagine that...I'm behind! It is a little hard to hear because of the plane in the background and it was an incredibly cold and windy day. In fact, the jumps that were scheduled after his were all cancelled due to high winds! Hooah!




3 comments:

marsha said...

I can't believe that they weren't blown into the next county with that wind. You are amazingly supportive to be out there. Looks like it was freezing. And I'm glad Josh got to go too. If it hadn't been so cold and windy, it kind of looks like fun. Did Nathan like it?

Shauna said...

I don't know if anything scares him. I don't think I could jump. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome love you bro and family.i would have been scared to death.

Our Fabulous Five