Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

We were just strolling down memory lane and enjoying some pictures of us with our Daddy!  We hope that you have a Happy Birthday today! You are the best Daddy ever!  We Love YOU!!!!
Daddy with the little Man at OCS Graduation!
Strolling in the woods behind our house!
JT at 4 days old and Dad's off to training again!
SUPERMAN!


Snuggle Time!
...look at that look on his face!  Is that love or what?

At the Reno Balloon Races with Nanners!

Love the Lazy mornings...We need more of those!
...what can I say!  So Cute!
Happy Fourth of July!

...waiting at the doc's office

Happy Thanksgiving!
...obviously a game not planned by Dad!  HEE! HEE!
Happy Halloween!  October 2004
Ward Fourth of July breakfast...do you remember this Grandma Connie?

6 comments:

My Little Spoons said...

Holly this is so great...what a tribute!! I know he is gone now, but I am sure you treasure the time you have had. He will be back!!! I love you sis! I know how much you miss him.

My Little Spoons said...

BTW..you look really hot in that 4th of July pic!! You should post it on FB!!

Unknown said...

Aloha,
Have a super blessed birthday. We love you and are so proud of you, not only because you are serving your country but because you are a super dad. Of the two, dad is number 1.
Much Aloha,
Grandma & Grandpa Nearman

Anica said...

How fun to see your family at different ages and times!

Natalie in Sparks said...

We hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for the invite to your blog, it is great! I love the pics and descriptions of your kids, and the header picture of your family is adorable. I will invite you to check out our blog too.

waiithog said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the pictures, I like thinking I knew them in this one and that one lol!

Our Fabulous Five