
We were lucky enough to attend AL and AA's Book Premier! They rolled out The Red Carpet for their "All About Me" books. These girls wrote a book all about them- They were the authors and the illustrators! We had such a fun night! They got to sing us a couple of songs at the beginning and they even served us treats after they read each of their books. What a specatular night! Way to go girls- You are so GREAT!! Here they are with their teachers!
AA was sure excited. They kept these books a secret for a long time. They wouldn't breathe a word about what would go on at this activity! It was all a big surprise! I wish you could all read their cute books for yourself! I am so lucky- oh the many benefits of being a MOMMY!

AL was not really feeling so great tonight but she did a great job and was a good sport!
AA was sure excited. They kept these books a secret for a long time. They wouldn't breathe a word about what would go on at this activity! It was all a big surprise! I wish you could all read their cute books for yourself! I am so lucky- oh the many benefits of being a MOMMY!






1 comment:
You have a beautiful family Holly! You are also a very talented photographer, and an amazing Mom! You have made your own little Heaven on Earth!
Post a Comment