Okay so only those that are actually following my blog will ever see this. I couldn't resist! I found this recipe yesterday...in the midst of several giggles and thought I 'd share! It is a recipe for "Fart Salad" for anyone one that may have been looking...it is a tough one to find!!

"Fart Salad"
Two handfulls of lettuce
2 Farts
Put the lettuce in a bowl. Sit on the bowl and fart twice. Enjoy!
Anyone willing to guess who the mastermind behind this operation was?
Come back tomorrow for the answer and a new post about Mothers Day and our trip to the strawberry fields!






7 comments:
I am thinking is it Alyssa...or Aubrey. Silly girls!!! Tell them Aunt Heather says that's gross!!!
Holly, I'm shocked. Truly. How could you post such a thing? :)
My bets on Hailey.
Ooh, this is a hard one. Trying to decide between Hailey and Hannah. I love the recipe. I will have to try it. Anyone want a salad? I will have to vote for Hannah.
And the winner is...Jill!
awwwwwww makes me miss my nanners! I love you guys!
that is so funny! I laughed for about 5 minutes! i love it in her handwriting too! you have got to save that forever!
Post a Comment