Don't forget the pause the music player in the sidebar so you can hear the videos!!
My kids can do anything (spoken like a true mother, right?)...Little Man is so funny about cracking eggs though! One day I was baking cookies or something and he just grabbed an egg and started going to work...here he is doing it again. Only this time I was prepared, unlike the last one that went all over the floor and everything else for that matter! He did it the other day and got a little over zealous and burned his arm so hopefully he'll be a little more cautious and take it slowly. This video is so funny and makes him feel so proud. Whenever he watches it he says, "again, again!!!!!!" Go ahead watch you'll see!!
Isn't he darling!!!!






2 comments:
Super cute! I should let Brikelle try that, but then I'd actually have to bake something...
OMHeck he is so cute!!! I love hearing him talk.
Post a Comment