
The girls worked so hard and earned their rights to a Fabulous Hawaiian Luau! They earned points and were able to take part in the funnest party of the year! They got some extra little gifts for being extra good...grass skirts and of course cool shades to block out that Hawaiian sun! We had blue oreos, hawaiian fruit, Hawaiian Punch Smoothies all decked out with bright cups and straws with umbrellas! We got in some fun dancing (Mrs. B does some DJ working on the side) with strobe lights and party music, limbo and hula hoops...Mrs. B even taught the girls how to do the hula! We had a great time!






4 comments:
Too fun! I love that school I tell ya!!!
I think it is so great that Alyssa and Aubrey are in the same class together. Wish we could have been at that age.
That is so cute! I wish my Michael had a fun teacher like that!! Maybe next year in 1st grade:)
I love your photo collage! I love all your cool computer skills!
Post a Comment