I have to admit that I am a Sucker! I gave in...but don't they look pretty?
We made it through...and tear free...I might add! The girls who pierced their ears said that they were the first six year olds that they have ever had that DID NOT cry! They are some tough girls! But as you might know...they have had their share of being poked with their medical history! What beautiful girls!!
(AL is on the top and AA is on the bottom of all of the pics)

Before...

During...

After...






4 comments:
What brave little sweethearts!!! I am so proud of you girls. Cute earrings...I love them!! YEAH :)
wow, that is awesome! They look so brave! were they begging you to do it?
it probably helps getting both ears done at the same time. I remember when I got mine pierced it was one at at time. that was the "old days" though right? And happy birthday to them! They are such beautiful girls!
They are so pretty. I bet they feel like big girls now! I know Britt did.
oh they are sooo big now! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment