Each of my children are such a blessing to me, and Hailey is no exception! She just celebrated her 11th birthday on November 27, and I cannot believe how the time has flown! I think that our oldest children are the ones that bring us, most often, to the stark reality that they are growing up...and fast! She is such a go getter and is not afraid of wanting first place in everything...she loves a good challenge and has become a fearless leader! She is an amazing girl and so full of talent and love. I have loved being her Mom! Happy Birthday, Hailey!!







7 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailey. I know it's a little delayed but we thought about the whole day. Hope it was a great one. You are such a gorgeous girl! We miss you.
She's so beautiful! Happy Birthday, Hailey.
Hey, Wow! 11 and cuter than ever. Hope you had a great birthday.
Love the pics Holly...Hailey is such a beautiful girl. We love her so much!!! :)
She sure is a cutie :).
You know, we still have that couch in one of the pictures of Hailey when you lived in Provo . . . long live the couch!
And Happy Birthday (late) to Hailey. I can't believe I have an 11 yr old either.
What a beautiful birthday girl! I remember going to a few of her very early b-day parties! and now she is turning 11- time really does fly!
love you guys!
Post a Comment