I just wanted to wish my Beautiful little babies a Very Happy 6th Birthday! How can it already be 6 years!!!?? I am the most blessed Mom in the world to have such sweet little spirits in my home everyday! Your Daddy and I hope your birthday is filled with surprises and a lot of fun!

Here are just a few pictures of the girls that I just love and they show their lives together....they just love being twins!
(Just Click on the Photo Collages to see the pictures larger)

and just a few more in their own individual moments of glory....


They are such precious girls, aren't they?


We Love You So Much! Have the Happiest Birthday Ever!!!






8 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girls. You guys are the best. We love you so much and hope you have a very happy birthday!!!
Have a wonderful and happy day!!!
They are beautiful! Happy birthday!
Happy birthday girls!! I like the picture of one of the girls on top of the other sleeping. Probably reminded them of the womb. :)
Did you notice that one is always on the left in the twin pictures. I"m sorry it has been so long since I've seent them I don't remember who is who *drops head in shame* But in the infant pics and clear Aubrey is always on one side and Alyssa is always on the other. FUNNY!
Those pictures are too cute!! What darling girls!
What beautiful girls!!! I can't believe that they are 6! They look so happy!
Hey Carrie, Lyssa is on the left in 6 and Auby is on the left in 8! I guess you STILL can't tell them apart!! You funny girl!
I can't believe they are 6 already!! I miss you guys! I absolutely LOVE your blog! Awesome pictures. I love the photo collages. You really do a great job!
Post a Comment