Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day...poolside!

This was my first attempt at video editing so be kind...we love the pool!


...be sure to pause the playlist in the side bar so you can hear the video!

6 comments:

ak3bpaxton said...

How fun are you?!?! Super cute!

Kathryn said...

So cute! What a fun day!

My Little Spoons said...

I wish I knew how to do that!! Help a sista out would ya??? I like your collage too...very cute. I want one of those too, K? MUAH!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Holly...your kids always have the biggest smiles!

dianne said...

I love seeing my adorable babies!!!I miss and love you so much. Mom

Becca said...

You are one talented mom!!! I have few friends that can do that too. I really should learn. It will be fun to go back and watch them when our kids are older too:) I really love looking at your creations!

Our Fabulous Five