Thursday, June 18, 2009

singing in the rain, again and again and again.....


(Go ahead and click on the photo to enlarge it!)
What can I say...we get a lot of rain here in NC and instead of complaining about it (because it sure beats the heck out of the humidity) we just play in it!  The water just rolls  down the streets...it's really quite amazing!  If you've never tried it...it is a must!!  The little ones will never forget it...but you have to remember there are no Rules to Puddle jumping...don't worry about shoes (let them go barefoot) and the clothes will wash...you're just giving them a presoak (which you would have done anyway, right?)!!!

3 comments:

ak3bpaxton said...

You are the funnest mom ever...I love it!!!

My Little Spoons said...

Cute pics Holly!!! Your kiddos love to pose for the camera. Miss and love you all!

Kathryn said...

I love playing in the rain!

Our Fabulous Five