This past weekend we had a chance to go to Myrtle Beach and stay at the Kingston Plantation, Embassy Suites. It was a Strong Bonds retreat for families...and can I just say.."When can we go back!?" It was wonderful. They (Nathan's Battalion) put us up (as well as other families in his Battalion) in a beautiful Villa and all the meals were taken care of for us and it was just wonderful. We got to attend some classes on Strengthening Families and Marriages and it was a wonderful refresher and just a beautiful weekend all around. I feel very blessed for the relationships that were built and the family time that we were able to share without anything to worry about...except each other. Here are some pics that I thought you all might enjoy of our family!









7 comments:
I want to come next time!!! I'm so glad to see something posted. I've missed you. I'm glad you guys got to go and have some time together and to have so much fun. They all look so much older. Give everyone a huge hug for me.
Those are the best kind of vacations: when you don't have to worry about places to stay, food to eat,etc. Looks like you guys had a great time...and it looks warm. Oh, I miss warm weather! Hope spring gets here soon!! :)
What a fun time! It looks like you had a great time together, and it makes me want to go to the beach!
That is so neat that they paid for it, and that they had marriage strengthening workshops. Its like going to "Time out for Couples" and not having to pay for it!
Your kids are adorable!
And Holly you look so skinny and
cute! As a fellow mother of 5 I want to know - what is your secret?
What a blast!!! You can tell you guys had a great time in those pictures! That makes me want warm weather to hurry and come here! :)
Awesome!
That is so awesome! One of my friends got to do a similar thing at the Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte. I wish my husband's unit would do a family retreat, but I highly doubt it will ever happen.
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment